STILL HERE? HELLO ANYWAY!
A reeeeeeaaaally great way to start your day :D
Daiki never fails to amuse me, ♥
|
I have MOVED to
http://lurvingxx.TUMBLR.com
And I have some obvious alignment problems after typing that in huge letters. |
tagboard |
hello:DSTILL HERE? HELLO ANYWAY! A reeeeeeaaaally great way to start your day :D Daiki never fails to amuse me, ♥ |
affiliates203'10! NYSE! NY PSL'10! Huahua Chin Shian Chun Min Jia Hui Linda |
Friday, January 8, 2010 @ 6:51 PMOrientation Week 2010
I am back to Blogger!I think the fact that I have thought of cutting all ties with her so many times proves that there's something wrong with this relationship. Bliss contour! Tricia and Ying Xian reply at top speed. Sometimes I hope they don't use perfect english all the while. Maybe this is to make up for my angel abandoning me, not recognising me, seeming that I have a strange aura around me. This morning I thought that I've seen a halo 'round the sun. Orientation is over! Sad thing for both them and us. I remember not knowing about the orientation last year and bringing all my textbooks to school on the first day. Carrying a bright pink ocean pacific bag o_o is so weird, as it seems, now. I'm glad you'all didn't have to end up calling me Natalie and I'm very sorry I can't recognise you from across blocks in school. I am old and short-sighted :/ I'm glad 'most everyone is bonding well. I don't mind not having my class at all, if you question. I don't mean to be biased but I (according to the fact that I'm old and have a bad memory) can't remember the entire class. Maybe just some people which I know will come and visit my blog and those whom I have adopted :D (I've lost count of the number of angels and mortals I have gosh) VERYL Friendly (and very talkative) girl! First junior I've met, first mortal I've adopted. Thank goodness your finger is less swollen now. It looked as if it was glowing yesterday during PSS descussion! Hope you get into volleyball despite today's audition. (Audition?) I mean, there's always the chance. I've perhaps spent the most time with yoou during this week. Getting the ice pack, at the bus stop, during cca trials etc. It has been nice knowing you and I hope you get the role in CCM that you've wanted ;) CLARISSA Steady girl in 1/6. My second adopted mortal. You should grab at your opportunities floating by you! I.e. today's cherades games. Haven't been seeing you talking to many this week. Well you should 'cos I like your character. I'm sure you'll turn out to be a wonderful senior as well (: Good luck for your first week of so-called official school! XINGYI NHPS graduate! (Graduate?) Third mortal adopted. You talk a lot. I'm sure you know you do :D Why don't you want me to take your picture! ): You're like Xiao Hui plus the talkative part. Good to see you bonding well with your class (or maybe at least the other Nanhuarian and the people sitting around you). You co-operate with us well :D All the best for your CCA audition tomorrow. APRIL JPOP FANGIRL (very mild) WITH A GORGEOUS NAME! My fourth adopted mortal. You're the only person in 106 who shows an interest in J-POP! The rest of the class only likes KPOP haha. I love your name! xD Ily for signing up for Strings audition! ALL THE BEST :D I'm so influential. This reminds me of Kis-No-Influence 2. There're some more people I want to write about but I guess I'll write it in your letters. On the whole, one week with kawaii juniors has been fun. Looking forward to seeing you next week! ;D (Hayaku and elect your CCM oh! Your class was just like my class last year. We only elected our CCM one week after. I think. As I've mentioned I'm old and my memory's bad.) Although our cheers are prettaye ordinary :X I hope that after our training you'all shout louder :D Well now, we'll see how Eugenia rates you'all! xD And that marks the end of Orientation Week 2010. Miss us! W ♥ U 106! |
|