I have MOVED to
http://lurvingxx.TUMBLR.com
And I have some obvious alignment problems after typing that in huge letters.
tagboard

hello:D



STILL HERE? HELLO ANYWAY!




A reeeeeeaaaally great way to start your day :D
Daiki never fails to amuse me, ♥
affiliates

203'10!
NYSE!
NY PSL'10!

Huahua

Chin Shian
Chun Min
Jia Hui
Linda
Sunday, January 10, 2010 @ 11:57 AM
Crabs for breakfast?
I had a wonderful dream about eug, tw and some love ghost last night. Best dream I've had for weeks.

Is it normal for a triple sciencer to not know that a snail is a mollusk? ;D

Caoyun should be coming back today...finally. And she'll post some cheeeeem stuff on her blog again. Seriously, she's so into literary and formalities of blogging. Some respect for her web page I guess.

Definitely, I'm not going to end with nonsensical endings such as "I need to pee."

I need to poo.
monthly archive

1/3/10 - 1/10/10 1/10/10 - 1/17/10 1/17/10 - 1/24/10 1/24/10 - 1/31/10 1/31/10 - 2/7/10 2/7/10 - 2/14/10 2/14/10 - 2/21/10 2/21/10 - 2/28/10 2/28/10 - 3/7/10 3/7/10 - 3/14/10 3/14/10 - 3/21/10 3/21/10 - 3/28/10 3/28/10 - 4/4/10
recent entries

Happy Birthday Eugenia! Orientation Week 2010
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS