I have MOVED to
http://lurvingxx.TUMBLR.com
And I have some obvious alignment problems after typing that in huge letters.
tagboard

hello:D



STILL HERE? HELLO ANYWAY!




A reeeeeeaaaally great way to start your day :D
Daiki never fails to amuse me, ♥
affiliates

203'10!
NYSE!
NY PSL'10!

Huahua

Chin Shian
Chun Min
Jia Hui
Linda
Sunday, March 7, 2010 @ 9:49 AM
Au revoir, 山下翔央
I'm guessing what kind of uproar this would cause.

I will never forget your AiQ skits with Massu. But JE without Shoon is ?!?!?!?!!!
He should have debuted in the second year he entered JE.
I bet the first 100 search result pages have your name up there!

9 years, nothing, and gone.
Poor Shoon.
monthly archive

1/3/10 - 1/10/10 1/10/10 - 1/17/10 1/17/10 - 1/24/10 1/24/10 - 1/31/10 1/31/10 - 2/7/10 2/7/10 - 2/14/10 2/14/10 - 2/21/10 2/21/10 - 2/28/10 2/28/10 - 3/7/10 3/7/10 - 3/14/10 3/14/10 - 3/21/10 3/21/10 - 3/28/10 3/28/10 - 4/4/10
recent entries

Surprise Joannism Besok Another star The Unfinished Story Nodame Cantabile Movie! New Blogskin! When will the day when I stop crying because of dr... happy cny! happy v's day! happy chinese new year! ♥
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS