I have MOVED to
http://lurvingxx.TUMBLR.com
And I have some obvious alignment problems after typing that in huge letters.
tagboard

hello:D



STILL HERE? HELLO ANYWAY!




A reeeeeeaaaally great way to start your day :D
Daiki never fails to amuse me, ♥
affiliates

203'10!
NYSE!
NY PSL'10!

Huahua

Chin Shian
Chun Min
Jia Hui
Linda
Thursday, February 18, 2010 @ 8:58 PM
New Blogskin!
Isn't this pink?

I've decided to start a new series of blogskins. The theme is pink. This blogskin gave me several alignment errors but it's okay now :)
And I'm using it .____.

Live Preview: Click here
(For some reason I feel that the preview is nicer than this personal skin. Maybe more words will make a blogskin look better.)
I'm not going to upload this on blogskins.com.

Who am I talking to?
Well, Happy Birthday Tingwei!
monthly archive

1/3/10 - 1/10/10 1/10/10 - 1/17/10 1/17/10 - 1/24/10 1/24/10 - 1/31/10 1/31/10 - 2/7/10 2/7/10 - 2/14/10 2/14/10 - 2/21/10 2/21/10 - 2/28/10 2/28/10 - 3/7/10 3/7/10 - 3/14/10 3/14/10 - 3/21/10 3/21/10 - 3/28/10 3/28/10 - 4/4/10
recent entries

When will the day when I stop crying because of dr... happy cny! happy v's day! happy chinese new year! ♥ If anyone spots a nice blogskin, tell me.Thanks an... Yamapi - Loveless Happy birthday Jaclyn! Your views CIP, should it be voluntary or compulsory? A quizzz! Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS