STILL HERE? HELLO ANYWAY!
A reeeeeeaaaally great way to start your day :D
Daiki never fails to amuse me, ♥
|
I have MOVED to
http://lurvingxx.TUMBLR.com
And I have some obvious alignment problems after typing that in huge letters. |
tagboard |
hello:DSTILL HERE? HELLO ANYWAY! A reeeeeeaaaally great way to start your day :D Daiki never fails to amuse me, ♥ |
affiliates203'10! NYSE! NY PSL'10! Huahua Chin Shian Chun Min Jia Hui Linda |
Monday, February 1, 2010 @ 7:09 PMA quizzz!
A forwarded message from from Zhi Ying.Meaning of color and your birthday Answer the following honestly: 1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow? Yellow. 2. Your first initial? R. 3. Your month of birth? May. 4. Which color do you like more, black or white? White. 5. Name of a person of the same gender as yours. Gohyingtoot. 6. Your favorite number? The first number that came to mind was 6, but I'm not sure if I actually have a fav. number. 7. Do you like Flying or Driving more? Drving. For one, I will sometimes experience nauseousness in flight, for two, I'm somewhat afraid of heights. 8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? Lake. Maybe neither. When I see a huge body of water, I feel faint and I panic and get scared for some reason. I still love Geography though :D 9. Write down a wish (a realistic one). (......) shh... Answers 1. If you choose: Red - You are alert and your life is full of love. Black - You are conservative and aggressive. green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back. blue - You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love. yellow - You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down. 2. If your initial is: A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom. S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.. 3. If you were born in: Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected. April-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever. July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experience for the good. Oct-Dec: Your love life will be great, and after many relationships you will find your soul mate. 4. If you chose: Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change. White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it. 5. This person is your best friend. Please, no, I'm not having a toot as a best friend arigatou :) 6 This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime. In my lifetime? And I chose 6 among infinity? Wow. Cherish-cherish! 7. If you chose: Flying: You like adventure. Driving: You are a laid back person. NO! I do like adventure and flying more than driving, but there are limitations to what I want to do! Basically, flying = impossible. 8. If you chose: Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved. Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people. I shall skip this question. It's just too clichéd and inaccurate 'cos the two analysis are too different. 9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday. -No comment- :'] |
|