I have MOVED to
http://lurvingxx.TUMBLR.com
And I have some obvious alignment problems after typing that in huge letters.
tagboard

hello:D



STILL HERE? HELLO ANYWAY!




A reeeeeeaaaally great way to start your day :D
Daiki never fails to amuse me, ♥
affiliates

203'10!
NYSE!
NY PSL'10!

Huahua

Chin Shian
Chun Min
Jia Hui
Linda
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 @ 8:08 PM
Newbies
Newcomers are having an orientation tomorrow.

I remember last year around this time, I had the same orientation.
I remember that I couldn't stop coughing in M4-ST2.
I remember someone called Lesley (at that time with the blur minds) giving me tissue.
I remember being close with Rachel right from the start.
I remember us being neglected because of Mathea, Lijia and Lavender who were there before us.
I remember Shirlynn's socks lol.
I remember Caoyun's lethargic looks.
I remember thinking that Regina was unbelievably lame.
I remember us being left out of the games because we had no place.
I remember Stella, the first person whose name I've remembered. (besides EXCO)
I remember being scared of Joan. (lol)
I remember asking Kimberlyn something and her ultimate "HUH O_O".
I remember oooooing at the strings board.
I remember stapling something back onto the strings board when it came off.
I remember being mistaken for a ____.
I remember giving up, resulting in more ____.
I remember Stella's bad relationship with me.
I remember Tingwei and my horrific MSN convo.
I remember Peiling's blog post.
I remember posting wrong things (don't think otherwise) on strings blog.
I remember SYF 2009.
I remember my stupidioticness.
I remember overnight camp '09.
I remember knowing Hekai.
I remember knowing Benjamin.
I remember the twelve concerts I've gone to last year.
I remember Strings Decamp '09.
I remember Eugenia's talk.
I remember Heidi.
I remember not being able to play, and laughing with Rongxuan.
I remember sectionals right after that.
I remember Athena the Harp, although on the surface I barely show any interest for it.
I remember Eugenia ____ ____ ____.
I remember this tuesday.

I hope for tmr to be a nice day, I hope we're playing mvt 3 of ___.

Heidi, I appreciate your thoughts and tyvm for those days!
Ganbatte ne~
monthly archive

1/3/10 - 1/10/10 1/10/10 - 1/17/10 1/17/10 - 1/24/10 1/24/10 - 1/31/10 1/31/10 - 2/7/10 2/7/10 - 2/14/10 2/14/10 - 2/21/10 2/21/10 - 2/28/10 2/28/10 - 3/7/10 3/7/10 - 3/14/10 3/14/10 - 3/21/10 3/21/10 - 3/28/10 3/28/10 - 4/4/10
recent entries

The Dojo うわー Assessments! Four Steel Mice Dare to Dream 14th January 誕生日おめでとう, ミツちゃん! Crabs for breakfast? Happy Birthday Eugenia! Orientation Week 2010
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS