I have MOVED to
http://lurvingxx.TUMBLR.com
And I have some obvious alignment problems after typing that in huge letters.
tagboard

hello:D



STILL HERE? HELLO ANYWAY!




A reeeeeeaaaally great way to start your day :D
Daiki never fails to amuse me, ♥
affiliates

203'10!
NYSE!
NY PSL'10!

Huahua

Chin Shian
Chun Min
Jia Hui
Linda
Saturday, January 16, 2010 @ 2:56 PM
Dare to Dream
I am my own believer
In my heart the reason
I will follow the light from within
I'm not afraid of weakness
I'm gonna taste the sweetness
Of the power not to give in
Oh I will see it through
I believe this is the moment of truth

Dare to dream
Dare to fly
Dare to be the heir the chosen one to touch the sky
Dare to reach
Dare to rise
Find the strength to set my spirit free
Dare to dream

I will go the distance
Embrace resistance
I will lay my soul on the line
When the wait is over
And the hunger has spoken
If I give my all,I will shine
Oh I will see it through
I believe, this is my moment of truth

Dare to dream
Dare to fly
Dare to be the hier the chosen one to touch the sky
Dare to reach
Dare to rise
Find the strength to set my spirit free
Dare to dream

:)
monthly archive

1/3/10 - 1/10/10 1/10/10 - 1/17/10 1/17/10 - 1/24/10 1/24/10 - 1/31/10 1/31/10 - 2/7/10 2/7/10 - 2/14/10 2/14/10 - 2/21/10 2/21/10 - 2/28/10 2/28/10 - 3/7/10 3/7/10 - 3/14/10 3/14/10 - 3/21/10 3/21/10 - 3/28/10 3/28/10 - 4/4/10
recent entries

14th January 誕生日おめでとう, ミツちゃん! Crabs for breakfast? Happy Birthday Eugenia! Orientation Week 2010
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS