I have MOVED to
http://lurvingxx.TUMBLR.com
And I have some obvious alignment problems after typing that in huge letters.
tagboard

hello:D



STILL HERE? HELLO ANYWAY!




A reeeeeeaaaally great way to start your day :D
Daiki never fails to amuse me, ♥
affiliates

203'10!
NYSE!
NY PSL'10!

Huahua

Chin Shian
Chun Min
Jia Hui
Linda
Monday, January 11, 2010 @ 5:07 PM
誕生日おめでとう, ミツちゃん!
Happy birthday Mitsu-chan!

So many people having their birthdays early at the start of the year, happy birthday to all :)

The Sec Fours received their results today, wonder how they fared. Judging from the number of people going to West Mall, I assume it shouldn't be poor.

Doesn't Nata-chan sound really weird?
I think so.

I want to learn the piano!

PROOF THAT GIRLS ARE EVIL

1. We state that girls require time and money.
Girls = Time X Money

2. As we all know, "time is money".
Time = Money

3. Therefore:
Girls = Money X Money = (Money)2

4. And because "money is the root of all evil":
Money = square root of 'Evil'

5. Therefore:
Girls = (square root of Evil)2

6. So, we are forced to conclude that:
Girls = Evil.

RAWR?
monthly archive

1/3/10 - 1/10/10 1/10/10 - 1/17/10 1/17/10 - 1/24/10 1/24/10 - 1/31/10 1/31/10 - 2/7/10 2/7/10 - 2/14/10 2/14/10 - 2/21/10 2/21/10 - 2/28/10 2/28/10 - 3/7/10 3/7/10 - 3/14/10 3/14/10 - 3/21/10 3/21/10 - 3/28/10 3/28/10 - 4/4/10
recent entries

Crabs for breakfast? Happy Birthday Eugenia! Orientation Week 2010
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS