I have MOVED to
http://lurvingxx.TUMBLR.com
And I have some obvious alignment problems after typing that in huge letters.
tagboard

hello:D



STILL HERE? HELLO ANYWAY!




A reeeeeeaaaally great way to start your day :D
Daiki never fails to amuse me, ♥
affiliates

203'10!
NYSE!
NY PSL'10!

Huahua

Chin Shian
Chun Min
Jia Hui
Linda
Saturday, January 30, 2010 @ 1:57 PM
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge has finally aired. I can't resist Tego's act-cuteness and Kame's bad hair drama (as always). This has simliar characters as Nobuta wo Produce.

http://www.mysoju.com/yamato-nadeshiko-shichi-henge/episode-1/part-1/

Sometimes I wonder who and what I post for on this uloo place~
monthly archive

1/3/10 - 1/10/10 1/10/10 - 1/17/10 1/17/10 - 1/24/10 1/24/10 - 1/31/10 1/31/10 - 2/7/10 2/7/10 - 2/14/10 2/14/10 - 2/21/10 2/21/10 - 2/28/10 2/28/10 - 3/7/10 3/7/10 - 3/14/10 3/14/10 - 3/21/10 3/21/10 - 3/28/10 3/28/10 - 4/4/10
recent entries

E = mc2 Newbies The Dojo うわー Assessments! Four Steel Mice Dare to Dream 14th January 誕生日おめでとう, ミツちゃん! Crabs for breakfast?
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS