I have MOVED to
http://lurvingxx.TUMBLR.com
And I have some obvious alignment problems after typing that in huge letters.
tagboard

hello:D



STILL HERE? HELLO ANYWAY!




A reeeeeeaaaally great way to start your day :D
Daiki never fails to amuse me, ♥
affiliates

203'10!
NYSE!
NY PSL'10!

Huahua

Chin Shian
Chun Min
Jia Hui
Linda
Saturday, March 13, 2010 @ 10:58 AM
LSC'10~
Everyone's blogging~


203♥
FIRST FOR DRAMAIDOL!~
FIRST FOR NIGHT TRAIL!~
SECOND FOR MIND
GAMES!~
FIRST FOR AWESOMENESS!!!
I think our slogan really suits us well
:D


I think all of my LSC'10 goals were reached :D
After all, teams matter just as much as individuals.

After looking at Graces' photos I discovered that how *** ******* is, maybe this is the real reason behind why she wants to run every morning :D She is so pretty without her specs aww.

Everyone put on too much eyeliner >< Xuyue looked like a panda :X

On a side note, I REALISED I HAVE ONLY 10 SWISS CHEESE LEFT AFTER COMING HOME!~ MASS EATING EH?! I should really quit mousehunt.


And now, 203'10, stronger and more awesome! ♥
monthly archive

1/3/10 - 1/10/10 1/10/10 - 1/17/10 1/17/10 - 1/24/10 1/24/10 - 1/31/10 1/31/10 - 2/7/10 2/7/10 - 2/14/10 2/14/10 - 2/21/10 2/21/10 - 2/28/10 2/28/10 - 3/7/10 3/7/10 - 3/14/10 3/14/10 - 3/21/10 3/21/10 - 3/28/10 3/28/10 - 4/4/10
recent entries

Au revoir, 山下翔央 Surprise Joannism Besok Another star The Unfinished Story Nodame Cantabile Movie! New Blogskin! When will the day when I stop crying because of dr... happy cny! happy v's day!
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS